Drishti Foundation Trust – An Ideal CSR Partner
Drishti Foundation Trust is registered under The Bombay Trusts Act, 1950. For continuation & extension of our projects we are completely dependent on Individuals & corporate. The support provided by the individuals and small corporate are backbone of our projects. Save The Girl appeals to all corporate to extend your support to our projects and help us serving the society. Because “if you want a better future then give a better present to a society.
Benefits to Corporate:
- Eligible under CSR Rules, Companies Act 2013.
- Eligible for Tax Exemption u/s 80G of Income Tax Act.
- Customize projects as per the need of the Donor Company.
- No minimum or maximum size of Donation. You may support us by any amount.
- All Documentation Support provided like 3 years Balance Sheet, Registration Certificate, etc.
- Project Name shall be on your organization name if you require.
- Promotions of your company on our Social Media Platforms and website.
- All the beneficiary of the projects can be seen and a meeting can be organized with them like in AGM or any other event of company.
- Your funds shall be used on the sector you choose – Education or Health Care
What we can do for corporates?
We, at Drishti Foundation Trust have a vast network of experienced, highly qualified and committed professionals, who have successful track record of dealing in various social initiatives from time to time. Over the years we have been associated with number of corporate houses as CSR partner/collaborators. At this juncture we offer our following specialized services to corporate sector;
Conceptualization and development of CSR Plans
- Drishti Foundation Trust can conceptualize and develop CSR Plan for your company as per your requirements. However, we have already developed some projects, which can be sponsored or implemented by your company.
Implementation of CSR Initiatives
- Sensible Implementation is the key to success of any CSR initiative. With its nationwide network of dedicated volunteers, Drishti Foundation Trust can effectively implement your CSR Initiatives in any part of the country.
Supervision of CSR initiatives
- Drishti Foundation Trust can supervise/monitor your CSR initiatives in any part of the country and provide appropriate report to the company.
Social Audit of CSR initiatives
- To maximize the impact of your CSR initiatives, Drishti Foundation Trust can conduct Social Audit for your CSR plans and submit timely report along with practical recommendations.
Development of CSR Communications and print material
- Drishti Foundation Trust can develop, print and distribute communication material like newsletters, leaflets and other communications for corporate.
Baseline Survey/ Research for CSR Plans
- Drishti Foundationl Research can undertake baseline and preliminary surveys on behalf of Corporates to devise its CSR plans.
Employee Engagement in Social activities
- Drishti Foundation Trust can engage employees of Corporate houses in its current or proposed social activities.
Event management for Corporates
- With its experienced and qualified event management professionals, Drishti Foundation Trust can organize seminars, workshops and other events for coporates.
PR exercises for CSR division
- Drishti Foundation Trust can also manage PR and media relation exercises on behalf of corporate houses.
Why Drishti Foundation Trust ?
Since Drishti Foundation Trust is a not-for-profit organization, project costs will be competitive and surplus income will be utilized to support Drishti Foundation Trust s initiatives for the welfare of elderly.
Wide range of qualified, experienced and dedicated professions from almost all sectors is available with Drishti Foundation Trust. They are eager to offer their services/expertise free of cost to any collaborating corporate.