About a decade earlier, a few souls have gathered together for a good reason – to dedicate their time, resources and skills in reaching out to those women, children and the families in need, irrespective of their caste, creed and status.
Little did that group of dedicated persons knew that today they would be successfully running an established NGO, ‘Drishti Foundation Trust’ spread across more than 4 states, having an army of volunteers, touching the lives of thousands of needy women, children & families, based around the belief – to help make this world a better place for the under privileged.
Drishti Foundation Trust has been helping children from urban slums and other vulnerable communities to move on in life with the means of providing education and healthcare facilities.Drishti Foundation Trust believes in providing all the resources to the needy children to support & direct their childhood in a leading way; by educating & empowering them to help write their own destiny.
Many women die every day in our country due to complications in pregnancy or childbirth. Low birth-weight and poor growth due to malnutrition mean many children do not live to see their future.Drishti Foundation Trust focuses on providing access to essential heath care including maternal care, HIV/AIDS and TB prevention by spreading awareness and its treatment.
To translate our goal into really certain objective has been set up DRISHTI FOUNDATION TRUST and maximum efforts have been taken to translate objective into reality. The main objective of the organization are to give free and compulsory education to the children below fourteen years, to provide assistance to the weaker section especially the disadvantages orphans disabled women children marginal & Small labor work of water & sanitation in the rural areas SCs &STs to carry out developmental activities in socio-economic education and agricultural fields for the welfare of the society.
- To undertake all such activities that would promote charges and transformation in the society in the area related to health, Environment, Education, Culture and social economic reforms for sustainable uncountable development.
- To develop a society for conducting programs of welfare and development of commons with emphasis on socially deprived categories including SC, ST, OBC, Women, Children Aged & Handicapped.
- To take up projects/programs on research, publication & documentation on welfare & development.
- To take up programs on rule development health & sanitation. Training & education, awareness generation, rehabilitation of special need group programs of social defend, environment protection & Allied programs.
- To Establish and run training and educational institution, homes for children, women and aged, health care units, dedication centers documentation units & such other center/units for welfare & Development.
- To take up programs of entrepreneurship development, SHGs, Socio-economic programmers, Khadi & Village Industry & other production and marketing activities in collaboration with financing institutions for the benefit of poor especially women, SC, ST & Physically handicapped.
- To take up the programs of welfare and development in collaboration with individuals and agencies of local national & International Level.
- To organize programs to, culture, handicrafts, health, environment, panchayat Raj, Youth & Sports & encourage people’s participation in all spheres of welfare and development.
- To establish and operate library, study center and information Centre in rural area and also legal aid center for poor and needy people.
- To take up such other programs/projects as may be decided by the Executive Body from time to time.